The College has a Governing Council which is the highest policy making body of the Institution. Its membership
consists of appointees of the State Government, representative of Ministry of Education, representative of
the College Academic Board, The Provost of the College, while the Registrar serves as the Secretary
Alhaji Kaka Lawan
Chairman, Governing Council
MEMBERS OF THE GOVERNING COUNCIL
The governing Council consists of the following members:
- The Chairman who shall be appointed by the State Government
- Four Ex-Officio Members who shall be:
- The Director General, Ministry of Finance.
- Director of Education in charge of Higher Education
- The Provost of the College
- Five members to be appointed by the State Governor who shall be:
- Two persons to represent Local Government interest.
- One Principal of a Post-Primary Institution within the State.
- Two members representing the teaching profession.
- Five other members who shall be:
- Two persons to be nominated by the Board to represent the interest of the Board.
- A representative of the staff of the College to be nominated by the senior member of the staff
- One person to be nominated by the Federal Ministry of Education
- A representative of the National Commission for Colleges of Education